8' #3/4 wt. Titan™ Rod
The big brother of the 6'8"3wt., this rod's 8 foot length allows anglers to cast further, deal with complex currents, and obtain greater drift. This rod is most at home on small to medium streams and is wonderful for delicate dry fly presentations on smaller to mid-sized streams. Suitable for all trout species with a bias towards smaller trout and panfish.
Top users enjoy this rod's smooth casting and enjoyable delicacy.
Paul Shultz Commentary:
"Great rod! Good again for smaller streams"
Length: 8'0" / 2.44 meters
Weight: 3.9oz / 111 grams
Recommended Line Weight: #3/#4
Recommended Use: Freshwater - medium streams, ponds, lakes
Recommended Catch: Medium trout, panfish
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Products must be shipped within 30 days of purchase
- Products must be in good condition
- Client assumes all shipping costs
10 Year Warranty
- Rod replacements for any section ($99 - $119)
- Valid within 10 years of purchase